Резюме В этом покрывале намешаны поколения, люди, деятельность. На английском квилтовом жаргоне такое покрывало называется "Памятное". Каждый кусочек - история и часть жизни. Я сделаю из этого коврик, и садись-ка ты, Мирок, на все эти истории своей голой попой! Они для этого, в общем-то, и случились.
This is my so-called Memory quilt, a quilt made of pieces that each has a story to tell, at least to the maker. It has scraps pieces of new and old clothes: shirts, skirts, mine (of all ages, as of childhood), husband's, grandmother's, mother-in-law's, aunt's ... just to name few :)
Such cover a fantastic icebreaker for women of all generations and families to talk together:
- Oh! This is a shirt I bought in Paris fourty years ago just after meeing your father
- Ah! This is a piece of your dress when you were two year's old cute baby
- Sweet! You husband wore this shorts when he went for a school for the first time. He was so lovely!
- Mmmm, i think this is a working dress of you aunt, when she found her first job
- I remember this curtain in my child room!
- Ah! Oh! Wow! Hey! A! Yes! Eh?
Myron, this will be a playmat for you, my dear.
Because all THESE STORIES has happened just for you to BE HERE ... and to sit on them with your naked bottom. Enjoy!