Tuesday 26 March 2013

Year one - L'an un - Первый год

Hello! Привет!

One Year of Kukliki blog today !
Lest make something special to celebrate this date. How about :

via Skype ?  
  • Re-post this announce (give me the link)
  • Leave a comment telling which Russian Doll, from Kukliki blog, you want to learn to make and why.  
... and be the lucky winner I will draw mid-April . 

Good luck !
Your Kukliki


Kukliki souffle sa première bougie aujourd'hui! 
A cette occasion, je voudrais faire quelque chose de special. Que pensez-vous d'un

 par Skype 

  • Re-postez cette annonce (passez-moi le lien)
  • Laissez ici un commentaire en mentionnant quelle Poupée Russe, une de celles qui sont sur Kukliki, que vous voulez apprendre à faire et pourquoi.
 ... et soyez un gagnant dont je tirerais au sort mi-Avril.

Bonne chance et... a +!
Votre Kukliki

  Год пролетел !  Первый год Кукликов!
А давайте по этому случаю я вам предложу 

по Скайпу
  • Сделайте репост  (и дайте ссылку)
  • Напишите в комментариях, какую куклу вы хотите научиться делать (из тех, что в Кукликах) и почему. 
... и станьте везунчиком, который будет выбран в середине апреля. 

Удачи и .. до связи!
Ваша Куклики 

7 comments:

  1. I just LOVE LOVE LOVE the Guider, and would just love to learn how to make that one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome & Thnks!!

      Good choice! We could make her personal, just for you!

      Please repost/ repin / retweet/ refacebook this announce for the complete enrolment and pass me the link, will you? ;)

      Btw,I love you blog and Pins :) We have many things in common :)

      Delete
  2. Oh beautiful Dolls!!! I want to win!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just post your contest on my Facebook page also

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pascale thanks!
      I am glad to discover your dolls. Love them, they are very artistic.

      Just cannot find your FB profile...

      Delete
  4. Поздравляю с Годовасием! Новых читателей, вдохновения и процветания!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shared link at http://pinterest.com/pin/370421138071505726/

    I want to learn to make Kolada doll because my fiance saw it and I want to give it to him.

    ReplyDelete